The Breadcrumbs Community is all about adventure. We all share our best adventure experiences by Dropping Crumbs on this handy dandy app for all to uncover. With that in mind, we at BreadcrumbsHQ decided that we wanted to help the adventurors, the explorers & the doers by giving away a brand new GoPro Hero 7 Black edition with the good folks at Wellington Photographic Supplies.
Simply do one of the following:
Each crumb dropped/story put up counts as an extra entry so the more you Drop, the better your chances!
Entries close 12pm Thursday 31st January 2019
Winner announced: Thursday 31st January 2019 on Facebook, Instagram & via Breadcrumbs app.
Haven’t downloaded Breadcrumbs yet? Download the app here
No idea what Dropping a Crumb means? Find out more on our FAQ page
1. By entering the competition or promotion each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
2. Failure to supply all requested personal information at the time of submitting an entry might result on the entry being invalid.
3. No responsibility will be taken for late/lost/misdirected mail, incomplete entries or entries with incorrect postage. Entries will be deemed to be void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
4. By entering the competition winners agree to their names being published and to be photographed and/or interviewed by Breadcrumbs or the promoter and that the promoter may use their names and such photographs and/or interviews for publicity purposes.
5. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
6. All prizes are subject to standard terms and conditions of Gopro.
7. Breadcrumbs is not liable for damage or loss of prizes sent by post or courier.
8. Full details of the prize will be given in writing upon request.
9. Only entries received by the closing date specified in the advertisement will be accepted.
10. Winners will be drawn on Breadcrumbs Premises, 2/182 vivian st, Te Aro, Wellington, 6011
11. Winners will be notified as specified in the advertisement.
12. If the prize winner cannot be contacted within 3 days, at Breadcrumbs’ option that winner will forfeit the prize with no right of compensation and the prize will be redrawn.
13. Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, Breadcrumbs Limited and their employees are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prizes.
14. Employees of Breadcrumbs Limited and family or friends of Breadcrumbs Limited are not eligible to enter these promotions.
15. The decision of Breadcrumbs in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. All entries become the property of Breadcrumbs and may be used for promotional and marketing purposes, or passed onto a third party involved in the promotion for their marketing purposes.
17. Under the Privacy Act 1993, all individuals have the right to access and correct their personal information by contacting Breadcrumbs in writing to Breadcrumbs Limited, 1/182 Vivian Street, Te Aro, Wellington, 6011.